Talk About this blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Jump in to Blogging

Hi, my name is Patrick Romano. I am a Freshman at Montana State University. I am a 19 year old business major and love just about every outdoor activity although my 2 true passions are in adrenaline fueled sports, those being gravity mountain bike racing as well as alpine ski racing. I grew up in the Bay Area, California where I spent my childhood and discovering who I believed I was. There I realized that I was not who I truly wanted to be; at this point the perfect opportunity came to me. When I was 15 years old I moved to Lake Tahoe, California to pursue my passion of ski racing while moving to the place I have always loved and longed for. Here I grew in to the person I am today, forming many of my opinions and ideas I now possess.

Now here I sit writing to the internet for my first time under a true blog. What exactly is ahead is relatively unsure. The only thing I know is that I will be making many more posts here for my Writing101 class this semester and hopefully enjoy doing it.

Here is to all that is ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment